What’s in your mouth might make you sick

The American Dental Association claims that, when mercury is mixed with other metals, such as silver or copper, to create amalgam fillings, what they are creating are tough but inexpensive fillings that are “harmless.” Mercury is one of the most toxic elements on earth, and some amalgams contain up to 50% mercury! And they want us to believe that, because its been mixed with another metal, its toxicity is suddenly irrelevant.

Mercury poisoning can have many side effects and lead to a vast array of neurological disorders, including multiple sclerosis, seizures and birth defects. The vapor a person is exposed to when they have mercury amalgam fillings is more than enough to lead to negative side effects over time, like fatigue and mental fogginess. Several countries have banned the use of mercury amalgam fillings for these reasons.

Its important to know that amalgam fillings need to be removed very carefully with mercury-safe procedures to limit exposure to the patient and the dentist, since the removal of these fillings can be extremely hazardous.



comments powered by Disqus